- 2 cups of almond meal or flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pre-heat over to 175 C | 350 F.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix thoroughly until you form a dough. Roll out the dough between two sheets of baking paper until about 3-5mm thick.
- Cut into squares approximately 3cm wide with a pizza cutter and bake in the oven for 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving with your favourite dip.