- 1/2 cup raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons coconut vinegar 'balsamic style'
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all ingredients in a small saucepan and whisk to combine.
- Slowly bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes.
You will have some Worcestershire sauce left over. You can keep in the fridge in an airtight jar or container.