- 2 cups rock salt
- 24 oysters, shucked (I used Sydney Rock Oysters)
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce (see recipe below)
- 100g bacon rashers, diced
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat grill on medium high heat
- Place rock salt in a thick layer on a baking tray.
- Place the oysters face-up on the baking tray and top each oyster with the Worcestershire sauce and bacon.
- Place in the grill and cook for 5-8 minutes, or until the bacon has started to brown on top and is crispy.
- Remove from the heat and serve with the lemon wedges