These nut free jaffa bliss balls will take you back to when it was cool to eat Jaffa's at the movies!
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 12 medjool dates, pitted
- 6 drops Wild Orange essential oil (food grade)
- 1 - 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional - shredded coconut for coating
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into even portions and roll into balls. Then roll the balls in the coconut (if using). Refrigerate until they firm up, approximately 1 hour.
- If you don't have any Wild Orange essential oil on hand, you can use the zest of one orange.
- Cook time does not include the time it takes for the bliss balls to freeze — approximately 1 hour, depending on the temperature of your freezer.