Nut Free Chocolate & Coconut No Bake Bars. They make a great addition to your child’s lunchbox, and if you have guests coming over with short notice, then these are great to make as they only take a few minutes to make and one hour to set in the freezer.
- 13 medjool dates, pitted
- 140 grams shredded coconut
- 35 grams raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to the mixing bowl and process for 10 seconds/speed 7
- Spoon mixture into a lined slice tin and press down and smooth with the back of a spoon. Place it in the freezer to set for 1 hour or until firm.
- Then remove from the freezer and cut into desired portions and storm in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
The cook time does not include the time is takes for the slice to firm up in the freezer.