These Matcha Bliss Balls have to be one of the easiest treats that I have ever made.
Matcha Bliss balls are super easy to make and oh so healthy!
I have been on a bit of Matcha dessert mission lately.
So, for my first dessert recipe using Matcha Green Tea, I made these Raw Matcha Brownies.
They were such a hit with everyone, that it got me thinking of what else I could make.
The Matcha Bliss Balls came about when I was making my Lamington Bliss Balls and I thought that adding Matcha Green Tea to the middle component would work really well.
These Matcha Bliss Balls have such a lovely colour and they taste pretty good. My husband Jason approves and I hope you do too!
- ¾ cup macadamias
- 1 + ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- Optional - shredded coconut for coating
- Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender (or food processor) and process until completely combined and smooth. Place mixture into the freezer to firm a little, approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and roll the mixture into small balls and coat in the shredded coconut. Place on a lined baking tray and freeze until firm.
- Store in the refrigerator.
The cook time does not include the time is takes for these bliss balls to firm up.