Eggs, bacon, broccoli, tomato and capsicum make this keto breakfast scramble super healthy and oh so tasty. Plus it only takes 15 minutes to make so is perfect for when you are short on time in the morning.
- 2 teaspoons butter (grass fed or organic preferably OR you can use olive or coconut oil)
- 50 grams bacon, sliced into strips
- 4–5 broccoli florets, cut into smaller florets
- 3–4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 small red capsicum, sliced into strips
- 3 eggs, whisked
- Salt & pepper to season or you could use Herbamare (my favourite seasoning)
- Add butter or oil to a small frypan on moderate heat.
- Add the bacon and cook for a few minutes until the bacon starts to crisp up.
- Next, add the broccoli and cook for 2 minutes, making sure you turn the broccoli so that they don’t brown.
- Then, add the capsicum and tomatoes and cook for a further minute.
- Finally, add the whisked eggs and seasoning, and mix through the bacon and veggies.
- Cook for a few more minutes until your eggs are done.
You can change up the ingredients as well. Chorizo, olives, capsicum and baby spinach is a yummy combo!
Keywords: keto breakfast