- 600 grams lamb leg steak, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 red capsicum, roasted (see HERE for roasting recipe), sliced thinly
- 1 cup semi dried tomatoes
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- Optional – 1 packet organic greek feta, cut into cubes
- Optional – 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Dressing – lemon juice or olive oil and coconut vinegar (balsamic style)
- Rub lamb with oil and season with salt and pepper (If you have marinated your lamb ignore this step).
- Cook lamb in fry pan on medium-high heat for four minutes each side (medium rare).
- Remove from fry pan, cover with foil and let it rest while you prepare the rest of the salad.
- Add baby spinach, roasted capsicum, semi dried tomatoes and olives to a large salad bowl.
- Add the lamb, your favourite dressing and feta (optional) to the salad bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve and enjoy.
The prep time does not include the time it takes to marinate the lamb, if you choose to do this extra step.