- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups organic apple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinammon
- 1 cup coconut yogurt or coconut cream
- 1 medium apple, grated
- 1/4 cup almond flakes
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- Place the chia seeds in a bowl. Add the apple juice, vanilla extract and cinnamon and mix well. Cover and place in the refrigerator to set overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator and check that the chia seeds have gelled. Add the coconut yogurt (or cream), grated apple, pepitas, almond flakes and cranberries and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: You can keep in the fridge for up to 2 days
The cook time does not include the time the chia pudding to set.