Banana and Macadamia Bread that is gluten, dairy and sugar free as well as being delicious. Also includes the Thermomix method
- 4 medium bananas (the riper the better)
- 4 eggs
- 250 grams almond & chia seed spread (or any nut butter or spread will do)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 drops cinnamon bark essential oil (or 1 tablespoon cinnamon)
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup macadamias
- Coconut oil for greasing
- Preheat oven to 170 degree celcius and grease and line a loaf pan.
- Add all your ingredients (except the macadamias) to a food processor or high speed blender and process until well combined. Next, add in macadamia’s and stir with a spoon (do not blend!!).
- Pour mixture into the loaf pan, spreading evenly throughout. Place in the oven and cook for 45-50 minutes. You can use a toothpick to check it, making sure it comes out clean.
- Set aside in the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
- Enjoy on its own or with some organic butter.