Banana and Macadamia Bread - a delicious and easy to make healthy banana bread made with macadamias that is gluten, dairy and refined sugar free. Also included is the thermomix method.
Banana bread has always been a favourite of mine.
Way back in the day, I used to get banana bread for breakfast! It was always a yummy breakfast, but not necessarily a healthy one.
So, I have made a Becomingness that is super yummy and really healthy too! I have also included macadamias in my version. I am a big fan of Macadamias and adding them to the banana bread makes it extra tasty.
Why you will love this banana and macadamia bread
- It is only sweetened by the bananas.
- It is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free.
- The addition of macadamias gives it a little bit extra.
- Makes an amazing breakfast or snack.
Ingredients needed to make this banana bread
- Ripe bananas (the riper the better)
- Nut butter
- Coconut oil
- Almond meal
- Gluten free baking powder
- Baking soda
- Vanilla extract
- Sea salt
- You could also substitute the macadamias with cashews or blanched almonds.
- Make sure the eggs have been kept at room temperature before using and are not cold.
- You can store in your fridge for 4-5 days or in your freezer for up to 3 months when stored correctly.
MORE BANANA BREADS FOR YOU TO TRY
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 258Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 223mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 5g
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 406Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 295mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 5gSugar: 8gProtein: 10g