There are three different combinations that make up this Fruit and Nut Chocolate Bark.
OPTION 1 - The classic Almond and Sultanas which is what the Cadbury's Fruit + Nut is made of. For my version, I used blanched raw almonds and organic sultanas.
OPTION 2 - Is made with raw pistachios and organic dried cranberries. This is my personal favourite of the three combinations.
OPTION 3 - Raw macadamias (my favourite nut of all time) and organic dried goji berries is the third combination.
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- ⅓ cup organic cacao powder
Fruit + Nut Combinations
- ¼ cup blanched raw almonds + ¼ cup organic sultanas
- ¼ cup raw pistachios + ¼ cup organic dried cranberries
- ¼ cup raw macadamias + ¼ cup organic dried goji berries
- Line a plate or baking tray with baking paper, place your chosen fruit + combination on top.
- Add coconut oil to small saucepan on low heat and stir until melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the organic maple syrup, whisking briskly until well combined.
- Add the cacao powder, stirring until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate over the fruit and nuts, ensuring that they are evenly coated.
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer to set for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Take out and break apart to serve.