- 2 eggs, at room temp
- 3 Tbsp coconut milk
- Half a banana
- Half tsp apple cider vinegar
- Half tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour (I’m sure you could also use almond)
- Half tsp cinnamon
- Quarter tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Coconut oil (for frying)
- Throw everything (except the coconut oil) into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Heat coconut oil in a fry pan and once hot, drop tablespoons of batter in batches, flip once browned on one side and repeat until you have used all your batter.
Blueberry Sauce & Caramelised Banana
- For the bananas – chop the other half of the banana (used in the batter) and put in the pan when cooking the last batch of pancakes. flip occasionally till nice and crisp on the outside.
- For the Sauce – rinse out your food processor and throw in 2 handfuls of blueberries and a teaspoon of honey. whiz until smooth. If you are using frozen blueberries here, then zap them in the microwave for 10 seconds or so.
- Layer your pancakes on a plate, drizzle with sauce and top with bananas.
Eating these after ten am whilst still in your pyjamas is optional, but highly recommended.