For the salad...
- 1/2 cup goats milk feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups rocket
- 5 small beetroots, peeled, boiled and sliced into cubes
- 1 large tomato, cut into chunks
For the dressing...
- Simply combine 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar with 3 tbsp. of olive oil and shake together in a jar- dressing made!
- For the prawns...
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil for frying
- 2 tbsp. red Thai curry paste
- 1kg of prawns, deveined and peeled (or you could buy them having this done for you already!)
- Salt and pepper to season
- Prepare all salad ingredients as specified, keeping the feta out until the end
- Heat coconut oil in a medium fry pan and add the Thai curry paste until and allow to cook until the pan is sizzling with curry bits starting to attack you (be careful, its hot!)
- Add in prawns and cook for 3-4 minutes or until prawns are pink and cooked through
- Remove from heat and plate up. Adding the salad and dressing as desired
- Crumble the feta over the top, season with salt and pepper and voila! You're ready to be nourished