- 2 400gms cans of butter beans
- 2 400gms cans of diced tomatoes
- one tablespoon of olive oil
- one teaspoon of paprika-i used sweet
- one teaspoon of cumin powder
- 3 sprigs of spring onion – I use the greens for Fodmap reasons but use all if you have no gut issues
- one tablespoon of rice malt syrup – I use Pure Harvest
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley about 1/3 cup
- heat oil in a pot and add the spices and fry for about a minute.
- then add the butter beans and spring onion and cook for about 2 minutes stirring so the beans don’t burn.
- finally add the tomatoes and rice malt syrup
- then cook on a medium heat for about 20 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Eat either warm or store in the fridge. It should keep for about 5 days.