Wheat, Dairy, Egg Free = Gluten Free & Vegan = YAY!
- 2 cups uncooked Quinoa – which ever kind you prefer
- 1 cup Vegetable broth
- 1/2 Yellow Capsicum
- 1/2 Orange Capsicum
- 2 handfuls Spinach
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1/2 Cup Cranberries
- 1 Cucumber – medium or large
- 4 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Pinch of Salt
- Pepper – as much as you’d like
- In pot combine 2 cups quinoa, 3 cups water, 1 cup vegetable broth.
- Bring to a boil, stir, replace lid, and simmer for 12-15 minutes (depending on your stove)
- Dice up both capsicums, cucumber, and red onion, place in large bowl and put the spinach on top.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, fluff with a fork and pour on top of the spinach and other vegetables. Let sit until cool.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a separate bowl and pour on top of cooled quinoa.
- Add cranberries and mix
- Lasts 2-3 days in the fridge
*Adjust the levels of vinegar and mustard to suit taste
*Easily adjust the amount of each vegetable and the vegetable to quinoa ratio depending on your preferences – this salad is super flexible!