- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsp carob powder (or additional cacao powder)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or cacao butter
- 8–10 drops liquid stevia OR 1-2 tbsp rice malt syrup*
- 1–2 drops essential rose oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp himalayan sea salt
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut oil, cacao powder + carob (if using), along with the cinnamon and salt.
- Add sweetener of choice a little at a time to reach your desired sweetness.
- Add in 1 drop of essential oil and taste – you don’t want your chocolates to taste like soap! Add in the second drop if desired.
- Pour into chocolate moulds or mini silicone cups, top with cacao nibs.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until solid.
- Enjoy straight from the freezer with a sprinkling of dried rose petals and an additional pinch of salt.
*adjust sweetness to taste