These raw mini Christmas puddings are super easy to make and are a great healthy dessert option for Christmas.
These raw Christmas puddings come to you by Jessica Donovan of Natural Super Kids.
What Jessica says:
"These delicious Christmas puddings are the perfect end to your Christmas meal. Light and nutritious with all of your favourite pudding flavours and they are super easy to make."
- 8 medjool dates
- 150g dried apricots (sulphur free)
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Blitz dates and apricots in a high speed blender, remove into a mixing bowl and add orange zest, juice and spices.
- Blend nuts until small pieces (I like to leave some texture). Mix nuts with wet mixture and press into mini muffin moulds
- Put in the fridge for a couple of hours, remove carefully, leave upside down and top with melted white chocolate and a fresh raspberry.
More about Jessica
Jessica Donovan is a woman’s holistic health expert who helps mums get their sparkle back and become a more energetic, calm and joyful version of themselves. She is a one stop shop for all things nutrition, stress and hormone related. Jessica combines her deep naturopathic knowledge with a realistic, empathetic, inspiring and down to earth approach to empower women to look after themselves and take charge of their own wellbeing.
You can check out her website and programs here: