Chocolate Macadamia Fudge Brownies. These brownies are absolutely yummy and basically melt in your mouth.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup macadamias
- Pre-heat the oven to 175C/350F
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract to a medium sized bowl, stirring to combine. Then, add the eggs, mixing well to combine.
- Add the almond meal, cacao powder, baking powder and salt to a large mixing bowl, mixing well to combined
- Then combine the wet mixture with the dry mixture, stirring well to combine. Fold the macadamias into the mixture.
- Pour the brownie batter into a lined square baking pan (approximately 20cm x 20cm) and place in the oven for approximately 25 – 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 – 20 minutes. Slice into squares and keep stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.