- 1 cup raw macadamias, roughly chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup flaked almonds
- 1 + 1/2 cup coconut chips (or flakes)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup (or rice malt syrup)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the nuts, chia seeds and coconut chips to a large mixing bowl.
- Melt coconut oil in a small saucepan on low heat, remove from heat and add maple syrup (rice malt syrup), whisking to combine.
- Add cacao powder, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sea salt and stir through.
- Pour into the mixing bowl, stirring well to combine.
- Spread the granola mixture on the baking tray and cook for approximately 30-35 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Enjoy on its own or with coconut or almond milk.