- 1 cup freshly boiled water
- 1 heaped teaspoon freshly ground coffee
- 1–2 tablespoons organic grass-fed unsalted butter or ghee
- 1–2 tablespoons coconut oil (or brain octane or XCT oil), but first start with 1 teaspoon and increase it over time.
- Optional – cinnamon, vanilla, cacao, sweetener (eg stevia, raw honey, rice malt syrup)
- First brew your coffee. Any way is ok.
- Pre-heat your blender by adding 1 cup of boiling water to it.
- Empty the hot water, then add your brewed coffee and the remaining ingredients to it and blend for approximately 20-30 seconds, so that the oil and butter are emulsified. The coffee should look creamy and frothy.
- Enjoy 🙂