- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup
- 1/4 fresh pineapple, chopped
- Pulp from 1/2 passionfruit
- Optional – 1/4 mango, sliced
- Place the chia seeds in a small bowl or glass. Add the coconut milk and maple syrup and mix well. Cover and place in the refrigerator to set overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator, check that the chia seeds have gelled and add the fruit.
- Serve and enjoy.
The cook time does not include the time it takes for the chia pudding to gel in the refrigerator.