- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (or another herb)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (organic butter or olive oil would also work)
- 2 – 4 organic eggs
- 1–2 teaspoons coconut oil (organic butter or olive oil would also work)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Peel and cut the sweet potato lengthways so that it fits in the feeding section of your food processor. Using the julienne attachment of your food processor, shred the sweet potato. Then add the sweet potato and seasonings to a large bowl, mixing well to combine
- Heat the coconut oil in a large fry pan on medium heat, add the sweet potato mixture and mix through the oil for 1 minute. Cover, then cook for 5-10 minutes until the sweet potato is cooked. It should be soft and tender.
- Meanwhile, add the coconut oil to another fry pan on medium-low heat, crack the eggs into it and cook for 2-3 minutes (depending on your preference)
- Divide the sweet potato hash between two plates, add the avocado, cherry tomato and top with the egg(s).