- 1.5kg (approx) topside roast
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot (tapioca flour)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 medium carrots, cut into medium pieces
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce (see below)
- Sea salt and pepper
- Add arrowroot (tapioca flour) and water to a small bowl and stir until smooth, pour into slow cooker.
- Add carrots and onion to the slow cooker, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper and mix until well coated.
- Season the roast with sea salt and pepper then place on top of the vegetables.
- Pour the Worcestershire sauce over the top, cover and cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours.
- If you can, pour some of the pan juices over the roast, this will ensure that it is really moist when it is time to serve.
- Remove from the slow cooker and transfer to a plate and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice and serve with the vegetables and pan sauces.