This simple grain free Granola is made only with nuts and seeds and infused with essential oils. It is such an easy recipe low-carb to make and you can enjoy it for breakfast or as a snack.
- 2 cups of coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup macadamias
- 2 tablespoons linseeds
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 3 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
- 6 drops wild orange essential oil
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (frozen berries works too)
- Pre-heat oven 180C/355F and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup (if using) and the essential oils in a small glass bowl and then add to the dry ingredients, combine thoroughly.
- Spread the ingredients evenly across the two baking trays
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes, swapping the trays at the midway point.
- Remove and allow the granola to cool
- Serve with the yoghurt and blueberries
- If you don’t have essential oils, you can use 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon all spice instead. Just add them with the dry ingredients.