- 1/2 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon organic balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 175C | 345 F.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Trim leaves from the stems of the kale and wash and dry thoroughly (a salad spinner works well).
- Add to a large bowl. Next, whisk togetherr the oil, vinegar and sea salt in a small bowl. Then, pour over the kale leaves.
- Using your hands, thoroughly mix the kale leaves, ensuring that they are evenly coated in the mixture.
- Place the kale leaves onto the baking tray and place in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes, rotating the tray at 10 minutes.
- Then remove from the oven (you want to make sure that the kale is crispy and looks shrunken, but not burnt) and let cool in the baking tray for 3 minutes before serving.
- Note: these are best eaten straight away.