- 12 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 cup macadamias
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 2 cups macadamias, preferably soaked for 2–4 hours
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup organic maple syrup
- Water, as needed (I added 3/4 cup)
- 2–3 peaches, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- To make the crust, process the medjool dates, macadamias and dessicated coconut in a food processor or high speed blender until it resembles fine crumbs and sticks together when pressed. Place mixture into a tart pan or pie dish lined with cling wrap and press to form the crust. Place in the freezer for a minimum 6 hours, overnight preferably.
- To make the macadamia cream, blend all ingredients in your blender until smooth, adding in some water as needed. Then place in the refrigerator until the crust is ready.
- To assemble the tart, remove the crust from the tart pan (or pie dish), remove the cling wrap and place the macadamia cream in first, then top with the peaches. Then sprinkle the lemon juice over the top to keep the peaches fresh.
- Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator to keep fresh.