- 1/2 cup organic butter (or coconut oil)
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (or cacao nibs)
- Add butter (or coconut oil), coconut sugar, coconut milk and vanilla to a large mixing bowl, mixing thoroughly until well combined.
- Stir in the coconut flour and then the chocolate chips.
- Add the dough to a lined square baking tin, pressing it down firmly with the back of a spoon or a spatula. Place the baking pan in the freezer for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight to firm up.
- When ready to serve, take out of the freezer and rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- To store, place them in an airtight container and store in the freezer.
The cook time does not include the time it takes for these cookie dough bars to set in the freezer.