- 13 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 cups shredded organic coconut
- 1 cup pitted cherries
- 1/3 cup raw cacao poweder
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender (or food processor) and process until well combined and the mixture sticks together.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and place on a baking tray, lined with baking paper and place in the refrigerator or freezer to set.
The cook time does not include the time it takes for these bliss balls to set.