- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons almond milk (or coconut milk for a nut free alternative)
- Add the dry ingredients (cinammon, coconut flour, baking powder) to a medium (or large size) mug and mix.
- Add the melted coconut oil and honey and combine with the dry ingredients.
- Add the remainder of the wet ingredients and mix well. (The mixture can get a bit stuck on the sides, so make sure you scrap the sides down)
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through (the mug cake should be soft and springy to touch).