- 13 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 cups shredded organic coconut
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or high speed blender and process until it resembles fine crumbs and sticks together when pressed.
- Spoon mixture into a lined slice tin and press down and smooth with the back of a spoon. Place it in the freezer to set for 1 hour or until firm.
- Then remove from the freezer and cut into desired portions and storm in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
The cook time does not include the time it takes for the bars to set in the freezer.