- 200 grams medjool dates
- 250 grams tahini
- 1–3 tablespoons raw honey (or rice malt syrup or pure maple syrup)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (optional to make them Salted Caramel Fudge Bliss Balls)
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup desiccated (or shredded coconut), for rolling
- Add all the ingredients (except the coconut) to a high speed blender (or food processor) and process until well combined and the mixture sticks together.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and coat with the coconut.
- Place on a baking tray, lined with baking paper and place in the refrigerator to set.