This is SERIOUSLY the yummiest raw chocolate. Only takes a couple of minutes to make and 30-60 minutes to set.
- 110 grams coconut oil
- 2 – 3 tablespoons rice malt syrup or pure maple syrup
- 60 grams cacao powder
- 100 grams shredded organic coconut
- 6 drops food grade peppermint essential oil
- Add the coconut oil to the thermomix bowl and melt for 1.30 mins / 100 C / speed 2.
- Next add the sweetener and essential oil, mix for 5 seconds / speed 4.
- Then, whisk in the cacao powder for 10 seconds / speed 5.
- Place the shredded coconut in a lined baking pan (15cm x 15cm) and pour the chocolate mixture over the top, ensuring that the coconut is evenly coated.
- Place in the freezer for 30 – 60 minutes to set.
Cook time does not include the time it takes for the minty coconut rough to freeze — approximately 30-60 minutes, depending on the temperature of your freezer.