- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 1/3 cup organic cacao powder
- 1/2 cup macadamias
- Line a plate or baking tray with baking paper, place the macadamias on top.
- Add coconut oil to small saucepan on low heat and stir until melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the organic maple syrup, whisking briskly until well combined.
- Add the cacao powder, stirring until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate over the macadamias, ensuring that they are evenly coated.
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer to set for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Take out and break apart to serve.
The cook time does not include the time it takes for the macadamia chocolate bark to set.