- 300 grams Chicken Breast
- 1 Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Broccoli head
- Coconut oil, for cooking
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Sesame seeds
- Cube the chicken breast and chop the vegetables
- Heat fry pan on medium-high heat and add coconut oil
- Cook chicken breast until they are lightly golden and cooked through. Then remove from the pan.
- Cook onion and garlic until the onion starts to soften and then add the carrots and broccoli and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the honey and coconut aminos and stir through the vegetables
- Add chicken back into the pan and cook for a further few minutes until mixed through
- Divide between plates and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.