- 3 – 4 bananas (approx 400grams), mashed
- 4 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Add the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract in a large bowl, mixing well to combine. Then add the coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, cinnamon, sea salt, mixing until well combined. Next, spoon the mixture into a greased and lined bread tin and cook for 60 – 65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center, comes out clean.
- Set aside in the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool for 60 minutes