- 1 cup raw macadamias
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup shredded organic coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped into smaller pieces (optional)
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup (or raw honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add nuts to a blender and pulse a few times to chop the nuts. I suggest adding a cup at a time if you have a high speed blender, otherwise you may end up with more of a nut meal. Add the nuts, seeds, shredded coconut and dried fruit to a large mixing bowl.
- Melt coconut oil in a small saucepan on low heat, remove from heat and add maple syrup, whisking to combine. Add vanilla extract and stir through. Pour into the mixing bowl, stirring well to combine.
- Spread the granola mixture on the baking tray and cook for approximately 30-35 minutes, turning every 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it sit for 20 minutes or until hardened. Break into chunks and enjoy on its own or with coconut or almond milk.