- 1/2 Cup Vegan Butter
- 1 cup of coconut blossom sugar
- 4 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 + 1/2 cups organic plain flour
- 3/4 cup organic cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup organic icing sugar
- 4 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
To Make The Dough:
1. Preheat over to 165 centigrade
2. Beat Sugar and Butter until fluffy. Beat in almond milk and vanilla essence. In another bowl combine flour, cacao powder and salt. Mix into wet mixture. Scoop into portions and form into disks to make 24 cookies, 1/4 inch thick.
3. Place on baking paper on oven tray and bake for 8 minutes. Turn the pan and bake for another 8 minutes. Let them cool.
To Make The Filling:
4. Combine sugar, oil and vanilla until stiff.
5. Spread on a biscuit and top with another biscuit.
6. Place in airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. Best eaten at room temperature.