Lentil soup with quinoa, carrots, zucchini and tomato sauce – along with bolognaise, it’s my specialty. Here’s the recipe for a huge pot.
- Red or black lentils
- Fresh chilli
- Organic tomato salsa
- Sea salt
- Ground pepper
- Optional: Cinnamon sticks
- Soak red or black lentils first
- Cut onions, garlic and pop them in the pot while you slice the carrots and zucchini
- Once they’re diced, add them to the garlic and onion til they soften
- Add some fresh chilli to the mix
- When everything starts cooking, add some organic tomato salsa
- Then add the lentils and the quinoa
- Himalayan sea salt and ground pepper adds the flavor
- My special addition is to slow cook everything with the addition of cinnamon sticks for extra flavor.