- 1 + 1/4 cup oats (I could only find quick organic oats but they worked really well)
- 2 tbsp almond butter or any nut butter
- 4–5 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup (we didn’t make them too sweet, so feel free to increase the honey or add extra stevia)
- 2 tbsp raw cacao
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3–4 tbsp protein powder (we used a plain rice protein powder)
- 3 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- Handful of pumpkin seeds or any seeds
- Mix everything together really well.
- Add a splash of water, a little more nut butter/coconut oil/honey if the mixture is too dry or a little more oats or even some almond meal if the mixture is too wet.
- Press down into a brownie tin and refrigerate for 20mins before they’re ready to be sliced and enjoyed.
You could roll them into bliss balls, or even an ice-tray for bite-sized delights.