- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or fat of choice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 tablespoon herbs (I used chives)
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- 30 grams feta (I used Danish feta)
- 6 semi-dried tomatoes
- Handful Baby spinach
- Pre-heat stove top to medium heat.
- Pre-heat grill to moderate high heat.
- Crack the eggs in a mixing bowl and the almond mild, herbs, salt and some pepper.
- Whisk ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into the fry pan and add the feta, semi-dried tomatoes and baby spinach.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the bottom of the frittata is set.
- Place the fry pan under the grill and cook for 5 minutes or until the top is golden.
- Transfer to a plate and enjoy.