- 3/4 cup macadamias
- 3/4 cup organic desiccated coconut, plus extra for coating
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup organic sultanas
- Add all ingredients (except sultanas) to a high speed blender or food processor and process until completely combined. Add the sultanas and pulse a few times. You want to ensure that the sultanas are only slightly processed.
- The mixture will be quite soft, but you can still roll the mixture into small balls and place on a lined baking tray in the freezer to firm up for 5 – 10 minutes. Then, remove from the freezer and roll in the desiccated coconut. You may need to reshape the balls first as they may have flattened out in the freezer.
- Then place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 10 minutes to set.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator
- The cook time does not include the time it takes for the bliss balls to set in the freezer