- 1 + 1/3 cup banana flour (I used Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour. If you don’t have banana flour, you can also use gluten free flour instead)
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup macadamia milk (or your preferred milk)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 drop cinnamon oil
- 3 drops orange oil
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celcius and line a muffin tray with paper liners.
- Sift flour, baking powder and nutmeg into a large bowl. Next, add the cranberries, coconut sugar and pecans.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, coconut oil, cinnamon and orange essential oils in a medium bowl. Add to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined (do not over mix). Spoon evenly among the lined pans and lightly smooth over the top with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when tested. Turn onto a wire rack. Serve warm.