This Chocolate Walnut Breakfast Mousse is so delicious and is a little different than your standard breakfast meals, yet is still healthy and oh so filling.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 3/4 tablespoon raw cacao (can be purchased at health food stores)
- 2 teaspoons sweetener of choice (either organic maple syrup, raw honey or rice malt syrup)
- 1/2 heaped teaspoon maca powder (can be purchased at health food stores)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of vanilla essence or vanilla powder
- Cacao nibs (optional)
- Add ingredients to a blender and blend until really smooth.
- Pour into a glass and decorate with the walnuts and cacao nibs.