- 1 cup medjool or organic dates
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Desiccated coconut for coating
- Optional: 1 -2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor and process until all ingredients are completely combined and smooth.
- Roll into balls and coat with the desiccated coconut. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator.
The cook time does not include the time it takes for the bliss balls to set in the refrigerator.