- 1/4 chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (or your preferred milk)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup (or maple syrup)
- Place the chia seeds in a small bowl. Add the almond milk, cacao powder and rice malt syrup and mix really well. Cover and place in the refrigerator to thicken, approximately 3 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and check that the chia seeds have gelled. Spoon into cups (or ramekins) and serve.
The cook time does not include the time it takes for the chia pudding cups to set in the fridge.