- 1/2 cup quinoa, rinsed (I used organic, white grain quinoa)
- 1 cup almond milk (or coconut milk for nut free version)
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2 teaspoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon honey or organic maple syrup
- Bring almond milk and quinoa to a boil in a small saucepan. Turn heat to low and simmer, covered for 15 minutes, or until the water is fully absorbed. Remove from heat. Cover with a tea towel or napkin and rest for 5 minutes.
- Add cacao and honey, mixing to combine. Top with blueberries.
- Serve and enjoy.