- 1 cup fresh blueberries plus extra for serving
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 270ml can coconut cream
- 1/2 tablespoon gelatine powder (I used great lakes gelatin from Optimoz), dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water
- Optional – coconut flakes for serving
- Add blueberries, coconut sugar and sea salt to a small saucepan on low heat. Mash the blueberries with the sugar and cook for 10-15 minutes until the blueberries soften.
- Next, add the blueberry mixture, coconut cream and dissolved gelatine powder to the blender and blend until smooth. Spoon mixture into your bowls/ramekins/glasses and place into the refrigerator to set (approximately 1 hour)
- Serve with the extra blueberries and coconut flakes (if using)
The cook time does not include the time it takes for the mousse to set in the refrigerator, approximately 1 hour.