- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons almond or coconut milk (or your preferred milk)
- Add the dry ingredients (cinnamon, coconut flour, baking powder) to a large mug or 250ml ramekin and mix.
- Next, add the melted coconut oil and honey; combining with the dry ingredients.
- Then, add the remainder of the wet ingredients; mixing well to combine. (The mixture can get a bit stuck on the sides, so make sure you scrap the sides down)
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through (the mug cake should be soft and springy to touch).