- 4 tablespoons banana flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons your preferred milk (I use macadamia milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 small apple, grated (approximately 1/2 cup)
- Add the banana flour and baking powder to a large mug or ramekin and mix. Next, add the coconut oil, pure maple syrup, macadamia milk, egg and vanilla extract, mixing well to combine with the dry ingredients. Finally, fold through the grated apple.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through (the mug cake should be soft and springy to touch).